Thursday, July 15, 2010

To Believe

I believe the way to live your life
is to create a world of love around you,
to allow the people you meet to feel that love
and to allow that love to create vessels of
contacts that will attune each soul to the vibration of God.

I believe that to allow the world to decay into the materialistic
Society that it is today
has been the greatest loss to humanity.

I believe that to become the true self
you must allow your soul to become the leader in the search for love.

I believe that in order to allow this world to change,
love must become the word of life.

I believe that to become love
you must first become pure and full of the power of God's being.

I believe that to win the world over
you must allow your inner love to shine forth
into the world around you.

I believe that this world will discover love
before it is too late.

I believe that you are the power of the future,
you are the creative force,
you are the sole survivor of a world of decay,
you are the love of the universe.

I believe this to be true .

Therefore,
I will make a new life for myself.

I will do this by allowing the Spirit of God
to descend upon my world.

I will allow Him to then take my life
and to do with it as He pleases

I will not fight the result

I will only live my life to become the most possible.

I will become this New World.

In short,
I will do my best to create my world of love,
to provide my world with a sanctuary of love
and to allow this love to be given to all I meet.

Doing this,
will allow me to live my life in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment