Friday, May 28, 2010

How to talk dirty to a guy? - Why learning how to talk dirty in bed can save your relationship!

Is your relationship suffering because you don't how to talk dirty to your man? Do you want to make him think about you all the time and you don't know how to do it?

I was in the same spot a while ago! My boyfriend kept asking me to talk dirty in bed and I always did not know what to say. We kept having many awkward moments and our relationship started to get shaky.

I was really embarrassed to say dirty things and every time I hesitated, the heat cooled down...sometimes for good. I started to be afraid that I'm going to lose him, so after a while I decided that I need to learnhow to talk dirty to my boyfriend.

It only took me a few days to develop my new skills, but let me tell you that things got off to a new start rapidly. Now, he's thinking about me all day long and he keeps texting me all the time saying how much he desires me.


Here are two major secrets that I learned and that can be a great help if you want to know how to talk dirty to a guy:

1. Realize that men are primal beings and that they rely very much on vision. So describing what you are about to do to them turns them on like there's no tomorrow because they visualize everything before it actually happens. Be as descriptive as you can!

2. During sexual arousing everything you say to him is taken out of context. This means that there is a clear line between talking dirty in the bedroom and talking dirty during normal day life. You don't have to be ashamed to do it. It's vial to make this difference!

Warning: If you learn how to talk dirty to your man, you have to be aware that it can backfire and turn him into a sex animal. So use these techniques wisely!

No comments:

Post a Comment