Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Gift for Father

Gift for father:- As soon as my father got up and saw the aigo digital camera, he came into my bedroom excitedly and kissed me kindly. Seeing the happiness and smile on father̢۪s face, I felt so happy. Keyword: Father's Day,Father's Day gift,aigo digital camera,a gift for father Father's Day was coming soon. I was thinking about what gift should be sent to my dear father to show my special love to him. Father is such a practical person, so he does like the luxurious things such as famous brand clothes and shoes. Also, the cheap things are not proper for my father because he is the one of some social status. My father likes taking photos, so maybe I can send him a professional camera. However, the professional camera is so expensive that I cannot afford. What gift should I send to my father? At the time, I was always thinking this subject every day, but without any result.

No comments:

Post a Comment