Thursday, June 3, 2010

Valentine Messages

Top Love Messages:

  1. Love is like sunshine. It brings a golden glow to its beholder's face. And a warm feeling all over their body. It awakens souls and opens eyes. And when its over, it leaves billions of small memories called stars. To remind the world, that it still exists.


  2. Love is so strange... sometimes it becomes reason to live life..!! and sometimes it becomes reason to leave life....??


  3. If the road ahead is not so easy, Our love will lead the way for us Like a guiding star I'll be there for you if you should need me You don't have to change a thing


  4. Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.


  5. Yesterday I loved you less than today, and tomorrow I will love you more. And thats the way its going to be for as long as we are together. All my love


  6. Last night I sent an angel to watch over you while you were sleping but it came back early! So I ask it why? It told that angles don't watch over other angles!


  7. I want to declare for now and for ever more that I am deeply and passionately in love with you. You are the light in my life and the only star in my persona l heaven. Lets be together forever.


  8. If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment